Pickleball Court Reservations
CCH has 2 Pickleball Courts that can be reserved for our member’s use on Mondays & Fridays, 1 hour time slots beginning at 10:00 a.m., with the last one ending at 2:00 p.m. Please visit the online scheduler to reserve your time (this is the only source for scheduling court time).
- Reservations must be made online for each individual court.
- You must bring your own balls and paddles.
- Each reservation is for ONE hour and you will need to be respectful of others who have reserved the court before/after you.
- First reservation of each day will be responsible for set up of the court, please allow adequate time to do so.
- Last reservation of the day will be responsible for breakdown of the court and putting all equipment away.
- Every player will need to sign in/out at the church office upon arrival/departure.
- In the event a ministry of CCH needs this space for a church related activity, your reservation may be canceled. You will be notified before your arrival if this was to occur.
What is Pickleball?
Learn all you need to know on the USA Pickleball website.