Youth Pastor of Community Church of Hendersonville
We seek to be relevant, connected people, radically changed by the love of Jesus, impacting our neighbors near and far, with transforming truth and dynamic compassion.
Community Church of Hendersonville (CCH) is seeking an experienced Youth Pastor to lead our youth ministry as part of a larger, cohesive initiative within our Family Ministry that positions us for future growth. The ideal candidate will share Jesus in a unique and passionate way, fully engaging youth and their families.
Must have a theology of Youth Ministry with a clearly stated missional vision foundationally centered on the Word of God and empowered by the Holy Spirit. CCH is an inter-denominational church community of 300-500 attendees, which has served the Hendersonville area for 30 years. Our facilities are positioned to support the youth program with effective, dedicated space. We welcome the ideal candidate to our close-knit community of diverse denominational backgrounds.
The Youth Pastor will have 3 or more years of experience and have a desire to share Jesus with youth in creative and unique ways that engage them and their families as well as the surrounding community. They will be empowered to strengthen our existing program by collaborating with Family Ministry staff and leadership in the creation of processes and programs that capture and deliver the overall vision of our church.
- Establish a culture, shaped by the Gospel, that leads youth to Christ.
- Through robust programming, anchored in the Word of God, teach and develop disciples.
- Lead youth to participate in all aspects of the church
- Grow the Youth Ministry by creating a clear vision and strategy which aligns with our CCH vision
- Recruit, train and lead the Youth Ministry Team through effective team building
- Manage & provide oversight to the Youth Ministry budget and space
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree, prefer Biblical studies
- 3 or more years experience as a Youth Minister/Pastor
To apply for the position, please submit a resume and a letter of interest to: email@example.com. Phone calls will not be accepted.